Not many enthusiasts are aware that OE and more importantly aftermarket sway bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts, drop links and lateral stoppers.
Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are engineered to be up to the task with top spec, lightweight componentry combined with a window of adjustability, eliminating sway bar preload on installation but most importantly ensuring the maximum output of the sway bar for improved grip and better handling.
These are a great addition to your rear swaybar as they feature a sealed bearing design which will last longer than the spherical style. The sealed design will also reduce the chance of the endlinks making noise.
- Engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance
- Included heavy-duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Heavy duty ball joints for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Powder coating acts as a hard skin to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.