- Subaru WRX (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Lowers 0.2" to 3.0" Front
- Lowers 0.4" to 3.3" Rear
- Subaru WRX STi (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Lowers 0.2" to 3.2" Front
- Lowers 0.4" to 3.3" Rear
Specs & Features
- 16 Way Adjustable
- Full length ride height adjustment
- Includes Upper Mounts
- Spring Rates: 448 lb Front and 392 lb Rear
- Includes a full set of 4
- 12 Month Warranty
- Genuine TEIN
Note: Image is only a representation of the coilovers. TEIN doesn't have vehicle specific images. Your coilover will be specific to your vehicle. If you have any questions about this kit, please contact us.
TEIN Flex Z Coilovers are the latest in TEIN's generation of high end coilovers. The difference with Flex Z is that you are getting a coilover that would normally cost almost double the price. The new manufacturing systems that TEIN has put in place with this line of coilovers has allowed for them to produce these coilovers at a lower price and pass that savings on to you. Quality and performance remains top of it's class and TEIN builds these Flex Z coilovers with the highest quality standards in Yokohama, Japan making these a true Japanese JDM coilover system.
TEIN Flex Z has an awesome twin tube internal system that gives you one of the best street rides we've seen. In addition, the full length height adjustment system enables you to lower the car to the max allowable level and still maintain the same shock travel and ride quality.
TEIN Flex Z is 16 way dampening adjustable (compression and rebound together) so you can made the ride stiffer or softer depending on what you are looking to achieve. For example, you can set the dampening to a low setting for when you are daily driving the car and set it up to a stiffer/firmer setting for track or competition use.
These coilovers include upper mounts for each installation. Each kit comes with either reinforced rubber upper mount or a pillowball upper mount. Pillow ball upper mounts are for strut suspensions and include front camber adjustment.
TEIN takes pride in their products and each one is built to be the best quality possible. TEIN coats each Flex Z with "ZT Coating" that prevents rust and has multiple layers to ensure the best finish.
TEIN Flex Z Coilovers Specs and Features:
- Made in Yokohama, Japan
- Twin-Tube for Comfortable Street Ride
- Full-Length System for Height Adjustment with minimal change in ride quality even at lowest setting
- EDFC Compatible
- Includes Upper Mounts for Easy Installation (some vehicles use OE mounts)
- Includes Dust Boots (some vehicles use OE dust boots)
- TEIN Quality for durability, reliability and rust proofing
- No-Sag Springs