KW Variant 1 Coilovers: The KW Variant 1 Coilover System is the ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers for dampening yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
- Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- Only for vehicles with a clamp diameter of 54.6 mm on the front axle.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Vehicles equipped with electronic damper control: Electronic damper control needs to be disabled. Disable modules available.
- * Vehicles equipped with electronic dampening will need cancelers to work properly
- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc