The K20C engine achieves 320ps with 2.0L displacement, and the boost pressure exceeds 150kPa. Since the stock intercooler’s capacity is insufficient, the engine intake air temperature rises to nearly 90℃.
- HKS intercooler is using a larger size intercooler to maintain cooling performance.
- HKS intercooler integrates the inlet side tank of the intercooler and pipe to realize a smooth air flow and reduce air intake loss.
- Newly designed 100mm wide core is approximately 200% of the stock in the core capacity.
- This large core shows overwhelming cooling performance difference.
- Core Size: HKS：695mm x 178mm x 100mm / Stock：680mm x 143mm x 64mm
- Minor modification of the fan shroud and rubber part that comes in contact with the core is required.