Dinan's Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust improves exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be and pleasantly aggressive under harder acceleration with zero drone. 100% stainless steel construction and exacting specifications ensure that the system fits correctly using the factory hangers and will resist corrosion for years to come. A vacuum controlled butterfly valve is utilized to improve flow at wide-open throttle while keeping things civilized and "drone" free throughout. The design reduces overall weight as well and features 3.5'' polished, or ceramic black, tips for a tasteful high-performance look.
- More Power: + 10 HP when coupled with engine software
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Quad 3.5" laser engraved, polished or ceramic black exhaust tips
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment