- Toyota Supra (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
Specs & Features
- 30 levels of dampening adjustable.
- Spring Rates: 14k front and 10k rear.
- Front Camber Plates: No
- BR Series - Single Adjustable Linear Coilovers
- 1 Year Warranty when purchased through Redline360 (Authorized Dealer)
- Fully Rebuildable
- Linear Piston and Damping Curve
- Mono-tube shock design
- Includes a full set of 4 coilovers
- Genuine BC Racing coilovers
The ultimate street coilover! BC Racing has been known amongst performance enthusiasts to manufacture one of the best coilovers on the market. There is almost no equal to the level of performance, adjustability and ride quality you receive from BC Racing Coilovers. BC Racing makes it easy to replace your factory suspension with a full performance coilover system by including everything you need in a comprehensive kit. These coilovers come with an adjustment knob that makes it easy for you to set the coilover dampening to your specific needs and adjust compression and rebound together. You can also adjust how low you want the vehicle by adjusting the shock body, as opposed to cheaper kits that make you compress the spring in order to lower the vehicle. The benefit of lowering the vehicle with the coilover shock body vs spring compression is that you do not lose suspension travel and do not force your vehicle to have a worse ride because you adjusted your coilovers very low.