Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 26mm 2 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your vehicle with Adjustable Sway Bars by Whiteline. Engineered to "Activate More Grip", sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right-hand wheels relative to each other, essentially increasing the amount of force required to make the body roll. Bar size (stiffness) also allows for corrections to understeer or oversteer tendencies depending on vehicle type or how the vehicle is being used.
Take control with multi-point adjustable sway bars which allow the driver to fine-tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions. Whether it's street or sport, dial in more balance and predictability with Whiteline multi-point adjustable sway bars.
Whiteline Silver powder coating is an electrostatically applied coating that is cured under heat creating a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint. Whiteline source the highest quality finishes available to ensure our products are built to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
A process of stamping and forming each end of the sway bar into a blade design. This feature ensures maximum strength and longevity and allows for multiple adjustment points to be added to each sway bar.
Whiteline sway bar mounts utilize the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
Lateral locks are a DIY product that can be utilized on both factory or Whiteline sway bars. Lateral locks are easily to install and mount directly next to the sway bar mounting points to prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads. This results in improved sway bar effectiveness whilst preventing fouling of the sway bar on near by chassis and steering components.
- Diameter (mm): 26mm
- Material: Solid spring steel
- 2 point adjustable
3 Year Warranty
- WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
- The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products and Fitting Kits (together, the Whiteline Products) cover the Whiteline Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Whiteline Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Whiteline Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained. The warranties relating to a Whiteline Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Whiteline Product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Whiteline Product to 4 Warringah Close, Somesby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Whiteline Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Whiteline Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Whiteline Product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as "Race", "Competition" or "Off-road".
- The warrantor's details are as follows: Redranger Pty Ltd ACN 124 177 297, 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250, 02 4340 2355 and email@example.com
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.