The Forge free-flowing charge pipe kit will increase flow and improve the reliability of your B58 engine from BMW that is used in the A90 Toyota Supra. These high-quality aluminium pipes are a direct replacement and will fit in place of the OEM plastic pipe.
The OEM pipe can become brittle and fail under increased boost pressure, so we have developed a replacement with an increased diameter, which helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine. The boost pipe also has 2 x 1/8th" water meth/nitrous bosses incorporated into the design for tuners to keep inlet air temperatures on the safer side while pushing the B58 engine to its limits and aiding the option for a maximum power output.
The 1/8" NPT bosses can also be used to monitor boost settings when plumbed to boost gauge with the suitable adaptor (not supplied).
- Lightweight high grade 6061 Aluminium piping
- Replaces the factory soft plastic charge pipe which is prone to cracking
- Increase in throttle response and reduces turbo lag
- Includes all hardware and instructions for complete installation
- Silicon reducing coupler included
- Black powder coated finish
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor boss, turbo and throttle body couplers
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.