The K-Tuned RSX Header was designed to get exhaust gases to flow out of the engine faster and more efficiently, which in turn will produce more power and performance.
- Fits RSX with K20 engine ONLY
- 4-2-1 Tri-Y Design with extremely smooth slip fit merge transitions to increase the exhaust flow.
- Like most Tri-Y designs, power gains are seen almost everywhere in the power band, not just the top end.
- 409 Series Steel and CNC cut 3/8" thick SS Flanges
- The header features stepped piping beginning with 44mm primaries that progressively move into 48mm, then 50mm secondaries and finally a 64mm or 2.5" Outlet
- Our 409 Series RSX Race Header is assembled with mandrel bent, 409 series steel tubing and is fully tig welded.
- This header directly replaces the OEM 2 piece design and eliminates the catalytic converter so we included a short 2.5" test-pipe with defouler for the secondary O2 sensor.
- The secondary tubing passes perfectly through the sway bar area with extra clearance for engine movement.