Delicious Tuning - FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit (FFBT) for Ecutek takes all the guess work out of determining what the ethanol/gasoline (petrol) ratio is in your vehicle. Our FlexFuel system determines the content ratio between gasoline and ethanol content in the fuel. It then sends a signal to the ECU which dynamically computes the correct air/fuel ratios, ignition timing values, boost levels, cam angles, traction control and more based on the ethanol content. Confused about E85 ethanol and Flexfuel? Visit our FAQ.
Mustang Dyno Charts (How To Analyze)
- Red Lines - Delicious Tune - Wheel Horsepower and Wheel Torque with FlexFuel Tune running E85 Fuel
- Blue Lines - Delicious Tune - Wheel Horsepower and Wheel Torque with FlexFuel Tune running 91 Octane
Dyno Charts Displayed (FlexFuel Potential with Delicious Tuning)
#1. Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit with Delicious Tuning FlexFuel Tune on 91 Octane vs E85 Fuel
- The OEM style fitment comes with ethanol compatible nylon line and OEM compatible quick disconnect fittings.
- The -6AN style fitment lines are black stainless steel reinforced braided fuel lines, and black hard anodized AN fittings.
- Mk1+ upgrade adds fuel pressure safety display and monitoring
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit includes:
- Delicious Tuning FlexFuel Ethanol Content Analyzer with Integrated BlueTooth
- Delicious Tuning Smart Phone Applications (Android or iPhone Compatible)
- Delicious Tuning Hand Assembled and Pressure Tested Fuel Lines
- Delicious Tuning Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Delicious Tuning Plug and Play Harness
- Continental Flex Fuel Sensor