As a company founded by enthusiasts with grassroots racing history dating back into the late 90’s our team understands the importance of keeping Honda’s racing heritage alive. Our goal with the Throwback Strut Bar project was to design a strut bar that was as light and structurally rigid as possible while reminiscent of the OEM strut bar offered on the iconic DC2 Acura Integra Type-R. The PRL Motorsports Throwback Strut Bar increases chassis strength, rigidity, and drastically reduces body flex to improve vehicle handling. Factory mounting points are retained for ease of installation and to meet various racing class specifications, such as SCCA Street Touring. This design is perfect for track users and daily drivers.
- Custom 6061 Aluminum Extruded Tubing to PRL Specifications, Anodized Clear
- 10 Gauge Steel Brackets w/ Gussets, E-Coated Black
- Increases Chassis Strength & Rigidity
- Eliminates Body Flex & Deflection
- CNC Machined Logo
- Zinc Coated, High-Strength Hardware