• Supports up to 660 HP (492 kW)
• 90% larger core than stock
• Installs in stock location
• Max increase of 17 HP (12.7 kW) and 14lb-ft (19 N-m)
• Up to 60 °F (15.6 °C) reduction in intake temp
• Cast aluminum end tanks
• Advanced offset fin design
• Bar-and-plate construction
Garrett Powermax™ direct fit performance charge air cooler for the 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T/SI has a 90% larger core than stock and helps reduce intake manifold temperatures up to 60 °F (15.6 °C) at heat soak. CFD optimized end tanks improve air flow distribution through the core. This performance intercooler showed a max increase of up to 17 WHP (12.7 kW) and 14 lb-ft of torque (19 N-m) compared to OE during back to back dyno comparisons in a wind tunnel which generates air velocity that matches vehicle speed.
This direct fit performance intercooler installs in 3 hours and reuses the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps. Some modification to the shroud required.