Fits all 2018+ Honda Accord
Left Hand Drive Models Only (Please Contact Us for RHD models)
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, P3 kept in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate?
P3 torture-tested their gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, their gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - read boost from OEM sensors through OBD2 port
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts
- All readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
- OBD2 Splitter - attach multiple devices to your OBD2 port. *some devices will not function while another device is attached to the OBD2 port